New to Typophile? Accounts are free, and easy to set up.
_O ________________ God's Word
Surely, I fear no sword
And love God's Word
He watches what we patch
And warns us from others hatch!
Let us leap not before we look,
Don't you see wisdom in His Book?
Only to Him, I do put the flight
Only for Him, I must do right + fight
Your head, do you scratch?
To Democracy , what a latch!
_ 1 ________________ Prawns, let us fry!
Prawns, let us fry!
Why was I born and will die?
How should I dive or fly?
Winner if I know how and why?!
Loser If do not know how and why?!
Exploited if I know how but not why?!
Wait! why I was given ear and eye?
Guided to the how only if I know why
To make a hole in the dry
Or a ladder in the sky?!
_ 2 ________________ Rock and Roll
Rock and Roll
Salam Sejahtera Kawanku,
Cintai Tulisan Jawi kerana ia identiti Bani Jawi?!
O Malaysians! Move forward side by side as Tulisan Rumi goes,
And hand-in-hand @ shoulder-to-shoulder as Tulisan Jawi goes.
Malay, Chinese, and Indian dishes make varieties of Malaysian food,
Why not flavor Bahasa Melayu with Chinese+Indian-like Jawihood?
If the West goes eastward (left to right) as Tulisan Rumi goes,
Why not the East go westward (right to left) as Tulisan Jawi goes?
_____________ Membandingkan dengan Rumi _____________
1. Jawi lebih indah, lebih mudah, lebih menarik.
Rumi = 26 +A+B+D+E+G+H+Q+R = 17x2= 34 bentuk berdiri sendiri.
Huruf Arab @ 6 Jawi - titik-2 = Sahaja 19 bentuk yang manis @ tari-menari.
Tidak seperti Rumi, Jawi suka bercantum.
1. What pattern do Sunflowers, Pineapples demonstrate?
2. Lissajous Figures
Flower Crosswords are distinguished by their Rules + Clues + Goals:
_________________ Words in a flower _________________
1. are filtered out of a School Dictionary,
2. are of the same length (3,4,5 or 6-letter long),
3. go clockwise + CCW, from the tips of the petals toward the flower's heart,
4. are controlled by a SINGLE letter forming an OUTSTANDING letter wheel,
In this sample, all the 4-letter words end with K, forming a K-wheel (blue in color).
1. only the vowels (A,E,I,O,U) are given/taken away, or
2. one or more letter-wheels is given/taken away, or
3. a list of the CW +/or the CCW words is given.