It has been a few years since jumping on here, but I am in need of your help. Could you typographers give me any criticism on this rebranded wordmark that I have been developing. It is for the people search engine, known as Spokeo and is supposed to encompass a product that searches social media content to criminal records. There is a lot of brand strategy and thought that went into this wordmark, but rather than include that I want to include a simple neutral greyscale version rather than a sales pitch.
Here is a brief rundown of what the brand is trying to encompass:
· A company with all the tools to allow you to search for people and connect with them.
· A company that exhibits integrity and transparency and is trusted by consumers.
· A product/tool that aggregates content (not originates) allowing users to reunite and find joy in their connections.
· A company that is seen as friendly, but not in a cutesy/kiddish way - Neutral.
· A premium product available at an affordable price.
· A proactive technology company pushing boundaries and using technology in a positive way.
· A company with employees that participate in it’s enjoyable lifestyle, rather than just being employees.