Font ID | 2 Fonts

zerimar3's picture

I'd like to know the fonts that are used in this design that circle around the edges.

My guess is the top one would be Trade Gothic? Yea? Nay?
Unsure of the bottom. Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ryuk's picture

Trade Gothic (Condensed Bold) looks (enough) right to me. There's also Alternate Gothic.
Hard to say for the serif as it's very small. I guess you could fairly approximate it using Garamond Pro and switching numerals to proportional figures (/1).

zerimar3's picture

Ryuk, thank you for your reply. I'm going to look at proportional figures and research it a bit more. Garamond Pro looks close, however the P is open at the bottom of the loop (lobe?). American Garamond is close too but the R is different on the stems.

I'll keep looking.

Syndicate content Syndicate content