What is the name of this Stencil Font

vraswant's picture

I'm trying to figure out the name of this typeface. It would be great if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

vraswant's picture

So this is a typography forum huh?

hrant's picture

Yes, the best one.

1) You posted in the wrong section. Extremely few people who ID type bother looking at anything beyond the ID section. Maybe because:
2) To repurpose a famous quote from Cassandre: IDing type is to typography what rape is to love.


Syndicate content Syndicate content