I need to know the name of this very popular font

bezmetic's picture
oobimichael's picture

FF Intro, I think...

bezmetic's picture

I think you're right! But what am I looking for is the font with that line in the middle of the letter.
My question is: There is a font with those lines or it was edited?

LE: Oh, thanks Ryuk!

Syndicate content Syndicate content