Need to know what typeface this is, please

desktop's picture

I'm trying to find out what typeface this is. If anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks!

bluejeans.jpg9.42 KB
oldnick's picture

Looks like a knockoff of sign-painting alphabets popular during the first two decades of the Twentieth Century…

Ryuk's picture

Some loosely similars: Flange, Memo, Triplett, Elan

Syndicate content Syndicate content