Please help identify cursive font

kstaehly's picture

I would like to use this font for a project. I know I've seen it before, but I couldn't find anything other than this clip from Liberty Bottleworks. I think this font used to be used in railroad advertisements, and may even still be used today.

What do you think the name of this font is?
Thank you for helping!!!!!

script.png11.1 KB
Ryuk's picture

The closest I have is Streamline but /L is different.

Renaissance Man's picture

It certainly started out as Streamline.

kstaehly's picture

Wow! Great! Thank you so much everyone. This was very helpful.

Syndicate content Syndicate content