Type ID Help: Compressed Bold Sans

gilesdickerson's picture

Anyone know this one? Thank you!

defiantone's picture

I believe it is a version of DIN. however, seems like the naming is a bit odd, so providing you with a specific name might be misleading. Perhaps another poster can assist, or you can check myfonts.com and locate it.


Ryuk's picture

Agree with Jodie. Also thought it could be DIN Condensed (mainly because of this /S) but as the sample is very small, I decided not to speak. Now I know she could think the same, I believe it could be Engschrift (aka DIN 1451 Engschrift), a condensed version of DIN but different from the "regular" FontFont one. The big difference for this sample is the /O which looks to match Engschrift.

defiantone's picture

visiting the magazine site provides more samples, and the whatfont browser tool shows this:

but locating the right link and verifying is not my forte, especially when it comes to this font.


gilesdickerson's picture

Thank you kind people of the internets ;)

Syndicate content Syndicate content