50's font

As seen on a French aircraft


Sorry, don't know this one. BTW, part of the /S, this is very close to some "DIN Rounded". Some I like: Gravur Condensed, Cornelia, Korolev, PDU, Sign Engraver, Wilma, Adhesive Letters, Tes, tdBastard

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, that "S" is very specific. Haven't seen it elsewhere.

Looks like it has been designed (actually not drawn at all) joining 2 half circles. The only one I know with such a /S is Kessel 205. May be you coul try to mix it with Karben 105...