Need help finding Font name


This font numeral set was used in - 1960-1970's Water Transfer type decals - which were applied to items such as vehicle fleets , Mechanical components , signage etc
I have been searching for many years without success to find out exactly what Font name it is .... very similar to Copperplate yet different.
Can someone spare some time to help me solve this long mystery and rid me of this curse?