Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Typeface ID

Can anyone please help me to ID this typeface?



hm. for the center or curved?

you could take English Condensed and modify it for the center.

Thanks and I am sorry if I wasn't specific. The center one.

Someone just told me that the center font is from: http://www.losttype.com/font/?name=ribbon

glad you got your answer!