Bold, squared serif font

Hi there! I'm desperately trying to find the name of this font - it is bold - it almost looks like a bold Shango, but as you see the "o's" of the typeface are squared off in its corners. Any help you could give would be so hugely appreciated!


Emigre - Brothers Regular