Can anyone identify this font please?

Hi all,

I've seen this sans serif typeface being used by a few different design agencies recently (see attached) and I really like the cut off part on the leg of the uppercase R and some of the other letters.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was called?

Here's my email address if anyone can help us with this conundrum!

Many Thanks



Great stuff! Thanks for that!