It's like DIN but with rounded ends. Ideas?

Hi All

Like it says, I think this font is quite like DIN, although each line ends in a semicircle instead of the sharp 90 degrees end DIN has. Can anyone ID this for me? If there's something similar that's free I will be very happy. Thanks a bunch!



Brilliant - thank you very much!