Trying to find this Chamfered font

CGA1979's picture

Trying to find this font or a close relative. I am aware that this might have been altered or created completely from scratch, but I would love to find the “standard” Chamfered (Angled instead of Rounded) font that I have seen quite a bit lately.

Chamfered.1.jpg108.7 KB
Chamfered.2.jpg33.59 KB
DerekDooley's picture

This looks like House Industries United Sans Bold Condensed

Syndicate content Syndicate content