Rounded sans serif

peterboruplund's picture


Can anyone tell me what font this is?

Ryuk's picture

Can be wrong but to me, type on left is not rounded, rather blurred and softened by a screen effect. For the rest, it could be Alternate Gothic (No 2). You might like too Ultramagnetic, Brauer Neue, Vinyl

Syndicate content Syndicate content