Brush stroke logotype

geedee's picture

I thought this was 'Gizmo' but it seems I'm mistaken. I'm almost sure this is a digital font, rather than a custom hand-job (oo-er).

Wondering whether anyone can either identify the font used, or set me straight on whether it's a custom job or not. (the top right logo).


NCFE logo20.22 KB
geedee's picture


geedee's picture


defiantone's picture

hm. considering the lovely documentation they have on the brand standard, and how explicit they are about protecting it i'd say custom.

Mike F's picture

Why do you think it's a font?

Closer than Gizmo is Smudger - if something similar helps at all.

Syndicate content Syndicate content