Bold with curl

jelo22's picture

Hi am wondering if someone can tell me the name of this font from

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 8.30.01 PM.png22.04 KB


Ryuk's picture

Big Figgins is very close...
Some more: Battista, Sybarite

jelo22's picture

Thank you! Im really just after something with the cute little curl at the bottom but still staying bold. Sybarite has a small curl, thanks so much. Sorry for being incredibly shocking at trying to describe this font !

Syndicate content Syndicate content