Vintage, bold, kind of collegiate


Any idea what this font is? Or have any others similar? Also, I don't even know what to call this type of font, where the corners are angled like that. Is there a term for this?


http://Liberator, 'donation-ware' font by Ryan Clark for Lost Type.

House Industries United Sans Semi Condensed Black
and Ryan Clark's Liberator
would both work.
No generally accepted name for this type of font. Some candidates: Sans octagonal, Sans angled.

Thank you!

You're welcome Stephanie. A few more names used for the style, sans angular, sans clipped, collegiate.