Retro Curly


Any idea what this font is or where I can find it? Thank you so much!


It looks like a Victorian/Art Nouveau- era typeface. Is this an old object, or a new re-creation?

I would check the Solotype Catalog, or Petzendorfer's book on Art Nouveau types.

- Mike Yanega

I recently posted a list of places where you can find ornamented swirly fonts similar to your image Big variety. Some close, many completely different. But can provide hours of entertainment as you scan through ornate offerings from the sublime to the bizarre.