Letterpress font :)



Gulinda, please try to post smaller images in the future.
This looks like wood block lettering in a Clarendon style. Wooden Type Fonts has http://Clarendon Extended, which even has the same shaped counters. It would need to be widened however to match your sample more closely.

- Mike Yanega