Squared typeface with flared serifs

Solved by: 
Michael Yanega

Can anyone ID this typeface? Some sort of squared typeface with flared serifs. Thanks in advance.


It's a lot easier if you provide a sample. Anything we guessed based on that description, like Serpentine, would be a complete guess.

- Mike Yanega

Ha, wow yeah I thought I had attached something. It looks like you guessed it right without an image anyhow.

Confirming Mike's divination of Serpentine

That's too funny! You did describe it well, but images are better ;-)

- Mike Yanega