¶ Among the series of fake Garamond based on Jean Jannon roman (aka Caractère de l'université, designated by the Cardinal de Richelieu), which one do you consider the best?
• Garamond 3 (1917) by Morris Fuller Benton
• Lanston Garamont (1921) by Frederic Goudy
• Monotype Garamond (1922)*
• Peignot Garamond (1926) by Georges Peignot
• Simoncini Garamond (1961) by Francesco Simoncini
• ITC Garamond (1976) by Tony Stan
Back in the previous century, the French publishing house <strong>Gallimard</strong> bought a license of Monotype Garamond and rename it Garamond du Roi for a particular collection of book called <strong>La Bibliothèque de la Pléiade<strong>.