Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Similar font to Gas sign


Please id a similar font, curve, but also straight/squared. Thx


This style of lettering is often called techno or futuristic and there are probably many that would resemble these letters. I picked one by Ray Larabie called Hemi-Head.

- Mike Yanega

Thanks for your help!

There was supposed to be an embedded link for Hemi Head