Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

Cursive Calligraphy like font- Please help

Primary tabs

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lauren Keriotis's picture
Joined: 2 Mar 2017 - 12:22pm
Cursive Calligraphy like font- Please help

I've been searching for this font for days, to no avail. Please let me know if you have any idea what it may be! Thank you


Ian Scott's picture
Joined: 26 Sep 2011 - 8:30pm

Very similar to Snell Roundhand. Possibly a modified version of it.
Cheers, Scottie

George Thomas's picture
Joined: 24 Apr 2000 - 7:46pm

Ian, please quit doing font IDs in the general forum. It only encourages people to post requests anywhere they please. There is a specific Font ID forum, link at the top of the page; refer such requests to that forum.