what's the name of this font

hello all,
anyone know whats the name of this font?

thank you.


It's rather difficult to tell from the snapshot you provided -- there's not really enough detail. A lot of the letterforms are similar to Caslon Antique, but there are a few oddballs in there -- M, W and a lambda-like character -- that don't quite match the standard Caslon Antique Latin letterforms.

yes:) thanx very much! its Caslon Antique some kind of CE version maybe... the letter M=SH, R=G..lol are from the Cyrillic alphabet..lol