I dunno on this one signs79. I'd say look at ArchiveType or Chisel. Thats all I got. Good Luck.

I think this looks like Latin Wide with the right side of the J serif cropped off. Of course it's not wide here, so either it was carefully squooshed, or someone found a normal Latin. The R with the (almost) straight leg is unlike the other Latins I know. So I'd say this is a customized Latin, and if it was me I think I'd play around with Latin Wide.

- Mike Yanega