(x) Decorative shadowed type with ornamental texture - Lettres Ornees {Mike Y}

I guess this one is quite easy to recognize by name if you seen it before. However I havn't and I'm counting on you.


The typeface is called 'Lettres Ornees' and was a film type shown in the old Phil's Photo book 'Homage to the Alphabet'. It's possible someone has digitized this (Dieter Steffmann at TypOasis has).

- Mike Yanega