(x) black sans type - Gill Kayo Cond {David H, Erik}

Hi guys,

can someone identify the black type?

Thanks in advance!


Sorry, something went wrong with uploading :^/

Gill Sans Ultra bold

Gill, Yes but squashed as well.


It's called Gill Kayo Condensed.

> but squashed as well.

Heee. I didn't see that :)

...Kayo or Sans ultrabold

I'll bet Gill didn't do the condensing. That football shaped "o" looks pathetic--I don't care if it is Linotype or Letraset, it looks like Gill on Thalidomide.