Miss Tiffany's post on Constructivist type got me interested in looking at more constructivist faces.
I ended up buying several. I was looking for one that would match a JPEG of a poster I saw online at the Bauhaus Museum. I wanted to make a reproduction of the poster. Nothing worked out so I spent half a day making my own Bauhaus type which I call "Weimar" in honor of the poster. Today I added Latin 1 extension glyphs. I am attaching a PDF of the typeface sample which includes the little JPEG of the 1923 poster that got me started and the reproduction I ended up making (using my new font).
I just added Greek and Cyrillic.