(x) Cherry Creek Mortgage Company logo - Janson Text {Eric Schmid}

I have looked through all my fonts but this one eludes me. It must be a common one.


It's eluding you because it's been squooshed.

yeah, but was is IT?

In the Midwest we call it squarshed

Found it - Janson Text Bold

squarshed and stretched, I'm sure just like the font designer intended it to look :/

squarshed is much better than sqooshed!