60s Book Cover - Then Came Bronson

I've been trying to match this. Not with the extrusion, but just the font itself.

It sort of looks like a squished version of something like Impact. Is there a font out there that sort of matches this - super narrow, bold, san-serif, 60s/70s?




Helvetica compressed, or extra compressed is very close.

Listen to Patty ^

House Industries' House Gothic does something similar with the drop shadows.

It has the squareness of URW Jay Gothic, an underused oldie.