(x) Classic Canada logo - (similar to) Baskerville Old Face {Florian}

I found this typeface on the outside of a Government of Canada building. Oddly enough it is not that same as the other "Canada" typeface I have seen on other government buildings. Anyone know what this is?


It’s a Baskerville!

Looks perfect. Thanks.


Yeah, either Fry's or Old Face. More explanations in this thread and straight from Canadian Typophile Grant Hutchinson here.