Hello, everyone! I've just finished a blitzkrieg of digitization, completing two ASCII character sets in two weeks. The result is Solvejg ("soul-veyg", for the Scandinavianly-impaired). I welcome critique, especially considering how fast I blazed through the production. Attached is a PDF sample. I hope you enjoy it...even the song lyrics I typed in at the end because they were stuck in my head.
UPDATED 4 May 09. New PDF added (NewSolvejgText.pdf); new post written below.
Slightly RE-UPDATED 7 May 09. After printing out the sample for myself I decided to make a few small changes. Flattened the bottom of the esses some, and made the roman t less cartoony. Replaced previous sample with SolvejgTextNew.pdf.
UPDATED AGAIN 2 May 10. And about time: I finally finished Solvejg Black; I'm hoping to have this ready for distribution within the next few weeks.