(x) Volvo bold narrow display face - Volvo Broad {Katelynn Martin}

kukam's picture


Probably lots of You knows what is it coz it's popular one and used lots of times everywhere, but i really dont know ... heard before that is the Gothic.. I was searching and find nothing.
Please help

Untitled-1.jpg35.15 KB
kukam's picture

Maybe You heard about something simmilar to volvos version - like more compresed. I have seen this kind of font on the posters of my profesor of poster :).
Maybe its only the "bad remaindings" of a form that I have seen but i was almost sure untill now. If You know something simmilar maybe would like to share this information.

Thans in advice!

Bald Condensed's picture

Read some of these threads for suggestions for alternatives, and maybe next time do a Search first if you know what you're looking for. ;^)

Syndicate content Syndicate content