// THIS WEEK'S TYPOGRAPHY BATTLE
Draw us a new logo! Yes, that is right. Typophile is ready to move past the pixel-T, and especially the pixel-7. We are looking for not just one amazing drawing, rather a large handful that can be rotated on the red square and potentially used in other Typophile promotional materials. What better way to show off the talents in this community, than to display them proudly in our mark?
Examples of previous logos:
- Draw only the letter T -- it can be uppercase or lowercase.
- How you draw it is up to you (vector tools or ink), just as long as the file is submitted in the proper format.
- By participating, you pledge that the work is of your own design.
- Do not use any fonts or other rights-protected imagery (unless you own the rights to the design).
- Image size: 500 width x 500 height. 600 dpi
- Color: Black and White
- Format: TIF
Judging // [[Punchcut]] will judge the entries, keeping in mind the popularity of the entries in the thread.
Copyright Retention // Participants (those who submit entries to Typophile) grant Typophile permission to use the artwork/design for promotional use, as we see fit, and for applications not limited to the website. Participants retain copyrights and Typophile agrees not to sell or transfer our usage rights. (In other words, we don’t require exclusive rights, just unlimited usage.)
// ABOUT TYPOPHILE'S TYPOGRAPHY BATTLES
This is your chance to stretch your type muscles on a weekly basis. You have one week to create and submit your entry. Anyone may submit a design response to the challenge. You may enter as often as you wish. Post anytime. Critiques and comments are welcome throughout the game, from participants and spectators alike. Smack talk is encouraged.
Link directly to this thread: http://www.typophile.com/battle27