(x) AMP / rowded - FF Blur {Marc Oxborrow}

I have seen this font everywhere but I don’t know what it is. I will probably look silly for not knowing it =)



We’re looking at two different faces here, Tom, and I can’t help you with the top one. But “rowded” is set in FF Blur.

FF Blur is what I was looking for. Thanks!