Can someone ID this monospace?

genericboy's picture

Hi guys,

I spent ages the other day looking for a really nice monotype (for the book cover battle and for future friendship perhaps) and came up empty. Then this came up as the illustration for a blog article in my RSS feed. Could someone tell me what it is?

Incidentally, I really dislike it when people create fully-typographic images and then don't mention what typeface it is in the notes!

Thanks in advance,



Renko's picture

Looks like Autoscape by Lineto.

Florian Hardwig's picture

Hi Andi,

Autoscape is very similar.

genericboy's picture

Thanks guys - it never ceases to amaze me how good people here are at IDs.

Autoscape is definitely a keeper, too - as a refugee from the 90s, I could always do with a slick monospace :) Probably couldn't have justified the cost for the type battle though, but it's definitely coming out of my Christmas pay!

Thanks again,



Syndicate content Syndicate content