Calligraphy-like Script? .......Anyone? .......Bueller?

Someone knows...?
Help me out here, plz



This is hand calligraphy. Have a look at Rennaissance Script fonts.

Actually it's a font called: Le Griffe
Found it on my own a few minutes ago.

Good work Amanda! Stephen seems to be right as far as the filigree swash goes, but the E+F version of Le Griffe has alternates that match the sample.

- Mike Yanega