1. Nationalize Gotham – and make it available to all citizens (and legal resident aliens) free of charge.
2. Establish annual award for outstanding typographic contributions to the USA – first recipient, Matthew Carter.
3. Economic bail out for the font industry – a fat check for every practicing typeface designer.
4. Annex Vancouver Island, making Hudson, Bringhurst, Mills and Bantjes subjects of Obama-rule.
5. Four year moratorium on the use of Optima.
6. Redesign all government web sites and tax forms using the ecofont.
Feel free to suggest others as ten item lists seem to be best.