A set of metal inline / outline caps

Quincunx's picture

Hey people,

Anyone know info about these metal caps?
Name and origin?

Don't have larger img.


ABC.jpg11.45 KB
Stephen Coles's picture

There's a digital version called Ashley.

Quincunx's picture

Ah, thanks. Might be able to find out more from there. :)

Syndicate content Syndicate content