In the spirit of the incoming administration, Plural Design is inviting fellow designers to participate in the YES WE KERN tee contest.
/// DESIGN THE "YES WE KERN" TEE
Design a tee using the statement: YES WE KERN
/// HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
- Download the Tee Template
- Design your tee.
- Suggest a shirt color from the list of American Apparel. Colors are included in the file.
- Keep number of inks to a maximum of 4.
- Turn all your fonts to outlines.
- Convert to vector EPS
- Name your file: YesWeKern_FirstName_LastName.eps
- Compress the Illustrator EPS file with Zip or Stuffit.
- Email the file to email@example.com on or before Friday, February 20th 2009
/// CONTEST TERMS
By participating you pledge that your work is of your own design and further, that fonts, images or other rights-protected material used in your design are licensed for such use by you or the organization you represent.
Judging /// This is going to be a democratic contest. Entries will be posted on the Plural blog and judged by the visitors of the blog. Voting will start on Monday February 23rd 2009
Copyright Retention /// Participants (those who submit entries to Plural) grant Plural permission to use the artwork/design for promotional use, including a t-shirt, as Plural see fit, for applications including but not limited to apparel. Any mentions of products or promotional items will be accompanied by proper credit to the designer (in online product listings, etc). Participants retain copyrights and Plural agrees not to sell or transfer usage rights. (This means, Plural don't require exclusive rights, just unlimited usage.)
Prizes /// The winner will receive 2 tees of the winning design in his or her choice of sizes [S,M,L,XL]. The finished design will be appropriately credited with the winning designer's name or company name.