Please help with skinny font

Not sure what this font is if anyone can help me... its a little messy (supposed to be smoother) but it gets the point across.


It's a kind of modified Futura.

Kind regards,
Martijn van Berkel

Hi Zekeman,

this is a school handwriting typeface, American ‘Print’ style.
You can get this one from Choose ‘Schoolhouse Set A (Zaner-Bloser style)’.

There are several free fonts of similar style: Print Clearly from BlueVinyl, or Primer Print from Ray Larabie.

[Don’t use this at school!]



Thank you much. Used Print Clearly, worked like a charm.