Welcome to Typophile
Please Sign in.

'MAGAZINE' on Wired's website

hey all,

I can't quite pick this, it's what's used for the word 'magazine' here: http://www.wired.com/magazine/

thanks :-)


Not sure if its a match but looks like Eurostile Bold.


Doesn’t ring a bell. But then we had some Wired stuff here that turned out to be custom fonts.

As Jan said, it's Hoefler & Frere-Jones' custom Vitesse Sans. This thread gives you the best look at it in action.

ah, thanks!