This is how it works:
- A complete glyph is published in the Type ID Pop Quiz.
- Try to identify the typeface. To win, you need to name both the typeface and the weight.
- Show off your knowledge by casually mentioning additional trivia, like who designed it, when and by whom was it (first) published, and other cool stuff to impress your fellow Typophiles with.
- The winner produces a new challenge -- a complete glyph, black on white background, presented in a 288 x 288 pixel square, including a R204G000B00 1 pixel border.
- The person who posts a challenge can't win the next game.
In case of any disputes, Mr Bald Condensed or me will act as judge, jury and avenging angel of wrath.
Good luck everyone, and have fun. ;^)
With respectful thanks to the originator of this utterly useless but highly entertaining waste of time, the often imitated but never duplicated Cheshire Dave.