unknown geometric font

sullivan's picture

hello everyone. . . any chance of an Id on this font??

cheers. cian.

Atwe's picture

Isn't this some kind of a Futura Bold with a flipped V used for A? The G and C are a bit different, though.

bowfinpw's picture

The G and C look like (almost) Novel Gothic (A.k.a. Nimrod in QBF version). Some letters do look like a heavy Futura, maybe with extra stroke. I also thought of Berthold Block.

I guess the point is that this seems like a mix of fonts, some with edited glyphs.

- Mike Yanega

Syndicate content Syndicate content