L glyphs

snowy's picture

Typodermic's Hedgrow


has a nice glyphs where lower case letters sit in the space just above the upper case L's arm. Is there a name for that sort of thing? Are there other typefaces with this kind of glyph built in?

Theunis de Jong's picture

Ed Interlock!! And yes, this font deserves those two exclamation points.

From a typographic point of view, it's just another ligature -- an aesthetically pleasing variant of two or more characters, designed by the font designer him/herself.

snowy's picture

aha! thanks.

Syndicate content Syndicate content