LetterCult.com is running AlphaBattle 2.0, check it out here: http://www.lettercult.com/archives/1479#more-1479
Details are as follows:
February 15 – February 28 – submit the Letter A. On March 1, we will publish all of them.
March 1 – March 15 – submit the Letter B. On March 16, we will publish all of them.
And we’ll continue posting the dates as we progress.
• Submit a 600 pixel wide file (flattened, jpg, tif, gif) to lettercult at gmail.com. You can also upload to the Alphabattle Flickr 2.0 group. And while you’re at it, you can upload your letters to Nate’s LetterPlayground.
• Include a link to your site, if you’d like us to link.
• One submission per person per letter.
• You can make your letters however you choose, with one exception: Don’t use a font as a starting point…this is a site about letters you build from scratch. (wink)
• Keep it safe for work.
• Try to be original, in some way, shape, or form.
• Have fun.
• You can submit a letter after any deadline. We’ll still add it to the group.