LetterCult.com is running AlphaBattle 2.0, check it out here: http://www.lettercult.com/archives/1479#more-1479
Details are as follows:
February 15 – February 28 – submit the Letter A. On March 1, we will publish all of them.
March 1 – March 15 – submit the Letter B. On March 16, we will publish all of them.
And we’ll continue posting the dates as we progress.
• Submit a 600 pixel wide file (flattened, jpg, tif, gif) to lettercult [[at]] gmail.com. You can also upload to the Alphabattle Flickr 2.0 group. And while you’re at it, you can upload your letters to Nate’s LetterPlayground.
• Include a link to your site, if you’d like us to link.
• One submission per person per letter.
• You can make your letters however you choose, with one exception: Don’t use a font as a starting point…this is a site about letters you build from scratch. (wink)
• Keep it safe for work.
• Try to be original, in some way, shape, or form.
• Have fun.
• You can submit a letter after any deadline. We’ll still add it to the group.