(x) Bank of England banknote reverse - similar to Colonna, various suggestions {Andreas H, Seb}

My first thought was that this is custom lettering but are there any similar typefaces? In particular the K.


Some similar ones:


Also, do a search for 'inline', 'tooled' or 'engraving'

Colonna MT is closer and has the additional advantage of already being present on any HD with MS Office.

Fontgrube, good call on Colonna.

Thank you both very much.