This week's battle: Draw the number 10, to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Typophile.
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we are inviting everyone to draw the number 10! After collecting the best entries, we plan to incorporate them back into our logo for this year and then perhaps even create some limited edition artifacts for the community.
Winner take all, no holds barred. May the best designer win.
- Solution must be typographic and contain only the numerals "1" and "0".
- Numerals must be custom drawn. No use of existing fonts!
- Image size: 550 width x 400 height. 72 dpi*
- Color: Black and White
- Format: PNG, GIF or JPG (Preferred in that order. Make sure there are no spaces in the name)
- Please keep an EPS or other vector formatted file on hand in the event we choose your design.
*Please try to keep your file sizes to a minimum! 50k per file max.
// ABOUT TYPOPHILE TYPE BATTLES
This is your chance to flex your type muscles on a weekly basis. You have one week to create and submit your entry. Anyone may submit a design response to the challenge. You may enter as often as you wish. Post anytime. Critiques and comments are welcome throughout the game, from participants and spectators alike. Smack talk is encouraged.
As with any street battle, there is no panel of judges and no prize — only the ability to call yourself the best on the block.